1. Don't spend your day scrolling through Instagram.
2. You are allowed one Riley Curry video per day. OK, maybe two—but no more than seven Warriors replay videos.
3. Make a list of what's important to you and zoom in on those items like a laser. Here's my "what matters" list:
- Jay and the kids/family/friends (90% of the time. The other 10% I am trying to sell them on NextDoor.)
- Reading, learning, creative pursuits, travel, getting outside
- The Golden State Warriors
4. Outsource everything that is not on your "what matters" list. Children make great free labor and their teachers like it because they believe it fosters "grit." Here's my outsource list:
- cleaning, organization, laundry, cooking (Sorry, kids. Looks like you will be busy. Hive five for massive amounts of grit.)
5. Save every penny you have and GO SEE THE WARRIORS AT ROARACLE ARENA if you have not already. This incredible team personifies the meaningful life: Presence. Purpose. Passion. I dare you to go and not have the time of your life. If you're successful, you can email me afterwards at firstname.lastname@example.org